Wednesday, November 21, 2007

thanksgiving message

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you just how much your friendship and love means to me.

Many of us have lost dear friends and loved ones this past year and our country as a whole has suffered great losses also.
In times like this, it gives us a chance to stop and reflect and think about what is really important to us in this life;
Just how precious and fragile it is, and to not waste what time we are given with the special people in our lives.

For myself, it is the gift of family and friends that are the riches in my life. Those precious times that we hold dear to our heart and memories and special moments that can never be replaced, neither by time nor all the wealth in the world.

Whether you have planned a grand feast surrounded by friends and family, an intimate candlelight dinner for two, or a simple frozen dinner or takeout, it is not really the edible food, but rather who we share them with that counts most of all, and to me, this is the true value and meaning of Thanksgiving.

I will be thinking of each and every one of you during this season of Thanksgiving, and even though we may be seperated by miles, you will be close to me in my heart.

I give thanks for you all, friends and close loved ones.
You have touched my life in many ways and I am a very wealthy individual for this.

For those that have passed on to be with the Lord, I know there will be a special place for you in the hearts and minds of many of us as we observe Thanksgiving this year.

Please remember our men and women who are serving our country and can't be with their loved ones this year, as well as those who were lost in the tragedy of September 11, 2001. I will be observing a moment of silence in their honor this year.

God Bless You all,
Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home